The Office Configuration Analyzer Tool 1.1 (OffCAT ) provides a quick and easy method to analyze several Microsoft Office programs for common configurations that may cause problems. This can be very useful for busy Help Desk personnel when end-users call for help with Office programs or when you want to proactively identify possible issues.
Office Configuration Analyzer Tool v1.1 includes some new features:-
- Option to scan All Office programs – Access, Excel, InfoPath, OneNote, Outlook, PowerPoint, Publisher, Visio and Word
- CalCheck v2.1.1 included
- Option to update rule files without prompting
- Alternative rule file download location
- Additional group policy support
- New ‘Options’ page
- Default folder for saving scans
- Theme color
- A command-line version that can be used to collect a OffCAT scan without user intervention.
Download and install OffCAT
To get started with your first OffCAT scan, please click Start a scan in the left panel.
Now select your application that you want to scan or select all application. and enter your Scan label.
now within 5 minutes it will complete your scan
now click on the view report option to view all report
with View report, you will find the source of problem for particular office program.
Enjoy your office program again.
Hope you like my post.Fix your Microsoft Office problem with OffCAT. Please Share with others.