Proxy Free List :-
What is a Proxy Server ?
A proxy server is a computer that acts as an intermediary between the user’s computer and the Internet. It allows client computers to make indirect network connections to other network services. Client computers connect to the proxy server, requesting some resources like web pages, games, videos, mp3, e-books, any other resources which are available from various servers over Internet.
- To hide the IP address of the client computer so that it can surf anonymous, it’s mostly for security.
- To speed up Internet surfing. All requests from client computers will reach the proxy server at first. If the proxy server has cached the required resources in its local hard disk before , clients will get feedback directly from proxy server, it will be more quickly.
- To block undesired sites - black list, permit only authorized sites – white list, or some other access policy. Many work places, schools, and colleges restrict the web sites and online services by proxy server according to either sites’ URL or content.
- To bypass security restrictions and filters. For example, many work offices have blocked facebook and myspace however, via a proxy server you will be able to access blocked websites easily.
- To scan outbound content, e.g., for data leak protection
Hope you like my post Proxy Free List, Please Share with others. For more tips visit my other website www.rumyhacktips.com