How to always start Google chrome in Private browsing mode ?
Private browsing mode doesn’t offer complete privacy, but it does prevent your browser from saving your history, searches, cookies, and other private data between browsing sessions. You can have your browser always start in private-browsing mode if you prefer it. Most people won’t want to use private-browsing mode permanently. You will have to log into the websites you use each time you open your browser, as your browser won’t save the cookies that keep your login state
Incognito mode (browse in private) :-
For times when you want to browse in stealth mode, Google Chrome offers the incognito browsing mode. Here’s how the incognito mode works:
- Webpages that you open and files downloaded while you are incognito aren’t recorded in your browsing and download histories.
- All new cookies are deleted after you close all incognito windows that you’ve opened.
- Changes made to your Google Chrome bookmarks and general settings while in incognito mode are always saved.
Open an incognito window :-
- Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
- Select New incognito window.
- A new window will open with the incognito icon in the corner. You can continue browsing as normal in the other window.
You can also use the keyboard shortcuts Ctrl+Shift+N (Windows, Linux, and Chrome OS) and ⌘-Shift-N (Mac) to open an incognito window.
Start your Browser in Incognito Mode automatically :-
Right Click on the Google Chrome Icon and select the Google chrome properties > In the Target menu add the – incoginto
Google chrome will now start in incoginto mode when you launch it via this shortcut. If you launch from other shortcut, modify the same setting.
Hope you like my post How to always start Google chrome in Private browsing mode, Please Share with others. For more tips visit my other website www.rumyhacktips.com