How to automatically back up your personal folders file in Outlook ?
The PST file (Personal Storage) holds all your messages, contacts and tasks, and acts as the central memory for Outlook. However, you will need to back-up the PST file in Short intervals to minimize the risk of losing any data. The Free Application, Safe PST Backup, Lets you automate the process.
How to Backup Outlook to a local disk or Network drive?
Backup Outlook PST files automatically using Safe PST Backup. It is a user-friendly Free tool to back up and archive email. Create backup of Contacts, Calendar, Tasks or other Microsoft Outlook Personal folders with a few clicks. The backup will be done in the background regardless of whether Outlook is running or not. Safe PST Backup solution uses incremental backup model to back up and transfer only changes made to Outlook items. Save selected Outlook PST files to restore them at any moment. Schedule and automatically back up Outlook at specified time intervals or back up selected PST files manually.
key features of “Safe PST Backup Free Edition”:-
- Backup tool for Microsoft Outlook using the native PST file format.
- Back up Outlook PST files with or without Microsoft Outlook running.
- Incremental backup model.
- Complete background backup.
- Manual or automatic PST backup modes.
- Select Microsoft Outlook PST files to backup.
- Backup PST files secured with password.
- Restore to any Outlook version using native Outlook PST file format.
- Safe PST Backup will backup all the latest changes (including deletions) made in your Outlook.
- Compatible with latest Windows and Microsoft Outlook versions.
Download and Install SafePST backup
Now Click on the Option button to Configure the Scheduling.
As per your backup Schedule, it will automatically take the backup of your PST file.
Hope you like my post How to automatically back up your personal folders file in Outlook. Please Share with others.