How To Send Friend Request on Facebook When you Are Blocked ?
If your account is temporarily blocked from sending friend requests, it may be because friend requests you’ve sent have gone unanswered or been marked as unwelcome. In the future, you should send friend requests to people you have a real-life connection to, like your friends, family, coworkers, or classmates.
Today i am going to Show you How To Send Friend Request on Facebook When you Are Blocked ?
1. First you need a email account of person that you want to send the request. You can easily get from his profile or try other methods.
2. Now go to Friend option and click on the Find Friends Option or Open this URL https://www.facebook.com/?sk=ff
3. now enter your friend email id ( Hotmail , Google, yahoo etc.) and click on the Find Friend option then you have option for Add friends.
4. if you want to add more people then go to Other tools menu in down select your option. Like if you want to add people from
5. Like if you want to add people from Microsoft Outlook / Outlook Express / Windows Contacts/Apple ID or Thunderbird, so click on the Upload contact file option and upload your contact file.
6. if you are not using these email services then open a notepad and write all the email addresses to your friends separated with commas (,) and name the notepad file as yourdesiredname.vcf , then upload it and send your friend request.
Enjoy your friend request. but not send the friend request the people that you don’t know.
Hope you like my post.How To Send Friend Request on Facebook When you Are Blocked. Please Share with others.