Among all the other holidays that the people celebrates every year, Thanksgiving Day is one of the most remarkable one. Not only will people celebrate it as harvest festival but they tend to look forward to various deals as well that are being offered from the celebrated day onwards. It is widely known how after the day of Thanksgiving Day is the Black Friday. The latter is a fun day because of how you can get to buy services and as well as gadgets at a very low price. However, there are actually other companies that offer discount deals as early as Thanksgiving Day. Here are just some of the hosting deals that will be up for discount:
Bluehost Discount up to 70%
On all of the shared hosting plans that Bluehost offer, you can get up to 70% discount from their service’s regular price. Here are some of their plans that could be less if you avail their 70% hosting deals discount this Thanksgiving Day:
- Basic Plan – aside from getting 1 website domain, you also get to have 50 GB website space, standard performance, a number of domains, and as well as 5 email accounts at just $2.95 per month;
- Plus Plan – if you want to get unlimited domains for your websites, then go for this plan. It covers all the features from Basic Plan but at a more flexible number;
- Choice Plus Plan – the most recommended plan for Bluehost is this plan. Aside from all the additional and standard features from all the plans, this also includes one domain privacy and as well as a CodeGuard Basic.
Hostgator Discount up to 62%
Here are the powerful web hosting plans that the Hostgator will offer with 62% off during Thanksgiving Day:
- Hatchling Plan – comes with a single domain, one click installs, free SSL certificate, and as well as unmetered bandwidth at $2.64 per month. This one is good for those web development starters;
- Baby Plan – if you are running a business website, you would want to have multiple domains. At $3.78 per month, you can start hosting your website at Hostgator with this plan which includes all the features from hatchling plan with additional standard features. This is the most recommended plan among the three;
- Business Plan – if both hatchling and baby plans does not piqued your interest for hosting, then go for business plan. Comes at $5.68 per month with all hatchling and standard features. Moreover, you will get to avail free SEO tools, upgrade to positive SSL, and as well as dedicated IP.
Siteground Discount up to 75%
One of the most generous hosting companies nowadays is the Siteground especially when it comes to flash sale deals. Almost all of their packages are offered at a very affordable price. Nothing can beat to the flash deals from hosting companies even during Thanksgiving Day, a day before the official Black Friday. These are the three plans from Siteground:
3.1 StartUp Plan – if you are just starting a website, at $3.95 per month, you will be able to showcase your very own website. It comes with 1 free domain website and as well as a 10 GB web space. This kind of plan is very suitable for a website with at most 10,000 visits every month;
3.2 GrowBig Plan – one of the thing that you should consider before choosing a host is knowing your website’s traffic. If your website can reach of up to 25,000 visits, you have to try this plan. You can get it at a special price of $5.95 per month;
3.3 GoGeek Plan – though not Siteground’s best seller, the GoGeek Plan comes with a very nice set of features at $11.95 per month. Inheriting the features from the other plans, this plan has also Premium features and as well as Geeky Advanced features.
BigRock Hosting Deal Discount
If you are into small business, or a web development enthusiast individual, then you might want to consider the BigRock. The good news is how the Thanksgiving Day will offer you more than just the harvest festival. For web developers and gadget geeks, it also means flash service deals. It is given how hosting companies try to elevate themselves among others through offering a number of hosting deals.
4.1 Starter Plan – at $1.59 per month, you get to have 1 domain website. This plan is suited for those website that can accumulate of up to 50,000 monthly visitors;
4.2 Advanced Plan – BigRock’s best seller at $3.49 per month that goes with single domain website. Just like other middle hosting plans, this plan also covers the starter plan’s features but with unlimited and unmetered numbers;
4.3 Business Plan – if you expect 100,000 monthly visitors in your website, you should get this plan at $5.39 per month. It will help you with its unmetered storage and three free websites.
If you have observed, all of the major web hosting companies above offers almost the same packages for web hosting. They just tend to differ with the features that comes with its price. No matter what plan you choose, just keep in mind the things that you truly need to a host. If you are just starting and you are new to websites, then go for the hosting provider’s basic plans and go to the next plan if you think you can handle more than single website. If you think you have a larger business which would need good and fast performance, then go on with the business plans.
Everyone seems to be expectant with the Thanksgiving Day flash deals. Be sure to not miss the discounts and sales to help you save more money.