Nowadays many professionals use Fax cover sheet in Google Docs, especially who prefer to send their documents with the help of online fax service from one address to another. Fax cover sheet is actually an essential part of the fax sending process. With the help of the fax cover sheet in Google docs, the recipient can easily guess what the fax is all about and how important it is. In fact, many times it saves much time of the recipient as it is seen that when they observe that the fax is not of so much importance they do not waste their time by reading the complete fax instead they try to understand it from the Fax cover sheet itself. Apart from that the Fax cover sheet that is provided in the Google Docs enables the sender to keep a copy of the fax cover sheet template so that they can use it in the future.
Importance of online Fax cover sheet in Google Docs
There are various reasons why it is highly required to use online fax cover sheet in Google Docs. Some of these essential reasons are given as follows:
- In the Fax cover sheet of Google Docs, there are various details of the senders of the fax with the help of which the receiver can come to know beforehand about the person who has to send the fax and also for what purpose.
- In the Fax cover sheet of Google Docs, there are also the options for entering the details of the recipients. This is very essential as the receiver and recipient may not be the same person. In such case, the receiver can well understand that the fax is not for him and so in Fax cover sheet of Google Docs there are no chances of opening others fax mistakenly.
- The receiver of the fax also gets important information about the original fax such as a brief detail of the document that is enclosed in the fax, the number of pages in the fax, and many more. This helps the receiver understand how much important the fax is.
- In the Fax cover sheet of Google Docs, the senders can convey a message about the confidentiality of the attached fax. From that information, the receiver can understand whether the fax is confidential or not and whether the receiver or any other person other than the recipient can see the fax or not.
Template of Fax cover sheet in Google Docs
In this article, we have come up with a template of Fax cover sheet in Google Docs. But if you want to see some more types of Fax cover sheet in Google Docs then you can check it here on BestLetterTemplate.com.
The following is a general template of Fax cover sheet in Google Docs:-
Steps to use online Fax Cover Sheet in Google Docs
The following are some essential steps that you have to follow while using online Fax Cover Sheet in Google Docs:
- Step 1: You have to enter the date of the day on which you are going to send the fax in the ‘Date’ field. You also have to provide the number of the page that the actual Fax has in the ‘Page’ filed.
- Step 2: You have to put your name and Fax number in ‘Name’ and ‘Fax’ field that is there under the ‘To’ section. Similarly, enter the recipient’s name and contact number under the ‘From’ section.
- Step 3: Then you have to provide a subject and a brief description of the fax in the message text box. Finally, send the Fax Cover sheet in Google Docs.