Secure Your Website vulnerablity with Sitelock :-
Approx 50% of present website are vulnerable for many kind of attacks like Malware , Spam , Sql injection, Cross Site Scripting (XSS) attack and many more…..
The SiteLock patent-pending technology is designed specifically for small and midsize companies that rely on their websites for their business. From blogs and other content driven sites to dynamic or e-commerce websites, SiteLock scans your site for malware, injections, and other threats and protects your online business.
How SiteLock Works to Secure & Protect Your Website ?
Malware Scanning :-
- Malware protection prevents hackers from using your website to distribute virus-infected software to your visitors and customers.
- SiteLock’s malware scanning checks your website each day for risks, and validates them to ensure they are real threats.
- If an infiltration is detected during your daily SiteLock scans, you will be immediately notified so that you can repair the issue and maintain your secure reputation.
Secure Malware Alert & Removal Tool (SMART):-
- The SiteLock Secure Malware Alert & Removal Tool (SMART) performs deep website scans that will tell you when any file on your website changes, giving you full visibility to all activity on your site.
- If malware is detected, SMART can automatically remove it so that your website maintains a safe and secure environment for our visitors.
- This comprehensive scan performs daily inside-out, as well as outside-in, checks of your website that go beyond most surface scans.
Web Application Firewall :-
- Proactively protect your website from attacks
- 5-minute setup, with no additional hardware or software requirements.
- Block all of OWASP Top 10 attacks
Blacklist Monitoring & Reputation Management:-
- Protect your website from landing on search engine blacklists with monitoring and reputation management from SiteLock.
- Make sure you are not listed as a spammer by leading e-mail monitoring services and that your e-mails reach your customer’s inbox – not their spam folder.
- Verify your business e-mail, phone number, and address to give customers the confidence that they can reach you in the case of any question or concern.
- Outdated applications are the most popular way for criminals to gain access to your website and data. SiteLock’s application scanning checks all of your programs to verify that they are up-to-date so you can protect against known vulnerabilities.
- If an update is missing or an issue is found, you will be immediately alerted so that you can upgrade and secure your site.
- SiteLock’s comprehensive scanning eliminates reports of “false positives” that are not truly dangerous to your business.
- All merchants that accept credit cards online are required to be PCI compliant.
- Stop getting fined by your processor for non-compliance.
- SiteLock offers an easy-to-use application that helps 80% more merchants complete the compliance process.
- Protect your customer’s data and ensure that your business meets the PCI compliance standards.
- Protect your website from SQL injections, which give access to your website and customer database.
- SiteLock probes your website just like a hacker would to find weak spots.
- If a hole is detected, SiteLock alerts you so that the code can be repaired ASAP.
- Running an unprotected service on your server can put your website at risk for serious attacks.
- SiteLock’s network scanning feature checks the thousands of ports on your server to make sure only the appropriate ones are open for your server type.
- If anything looks suspicious, you will be immediately notified so that you can protect your hardware from attack.
Content Delivery Networks (CDN):-
- Increase your rank with search engines by accelerating your website.
- Decrease your site’s bounce rate by optimizing your site’s speed.
- Instantly insert SiteLock’s Trust Seal on your website, which has been shown to increase sales
Source :- https://www.sitelock.com
Hope you like my post Secure Your Website vulnerablity with Sitelock, Please Share with others. For more tips visit my other website www.rumyhacktips.com